Where standard conceptions in respect of the required work piece accuracy and productivity, running smoothness and service life as well as process stability reach their limits – that is where a machine from the FLP series is exactly the right solution.
Our range covers standard machines and special purpose machines for the precision machining of planar surfaces as well as machines and engineering for upstream and downstream processes as integrated solutions.
Individual machine concepts cover the design and optimisation of critical components to the point of full or semiautomatic solutions.
Why do customers buy from FLP?
- We are your system supplier,
- We offer a secure basic concept,
- We carry out proving trials in our own research department,
- We develop your technologies to the point of detailed in-house 3D designs,
- Besides the planning, we assume the entire mechanical and electrical build
- in addition to the commissioning of the control and process engineering.
- We train your employees and supply you with accessories and replacement parts.
- We buy back your old machines, regardless of manufacturer
- and can carry out function, partial or general overhauls on pre-owned machines.
- In so doing we can analyse existing processes, take into account the individual
- work piece orientated machine requirements and implement your perceptions precisely and resource-efficiently.
FLP is the only supplier in Germany who can offer this total product range in-house for the industrial fine grinding, lapping and polishing of planar surfaces.